2007/10/04

My First Step - 第一步

[English]
I am going to try writing my blog in both English and Chinese. The first cause is to practice my English and the second is to let people all of the world can read my words. Most people may read so hard because of my poor English. But I think it will be better after writing for several month.
Moreover, I am going to prepare 7 vocabulary and 1 essay a week. The essay may be some memorable dialogs or article on high school text. To memorize them would be helpful.
Of course, I am going to write some subject like life, 3C, food, and so on. I'll try my best to maintain my blog to avoid letting it become a mummy.

[中文]
因為我是個懶人,有時很不想動筆,卻遺留很多想法在我腦袋中,以前在MSN space寫的
部落格也沒有更新了,希望這次能維持下去。
我也會利用這個部落格來練習我的英文,每篇文章都會以雙語撰寫,希望有人也能幫我修改英文文章。而我希望能在每個禮拜介紹7個單字和一篇文章,可能是經典對白或是以前的課文,而且希望我每個禮拜也都能把它們背起來。
當然,我有任何想法也都會寫在這裡,像是生活、3C、餐廳等題材。

沒有留言:

------------------------------------------------

Line

##HIDEME##